Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's Beginning to look at lot like Christmas...


well, it is in my little creative space, anyway :-)

I love Christmas.  The scents, the colours, family and friends... I have a vision of what I want Fabric Fusion's little shop window to look like for Christmas - and it is very handmade (surprise surprise!).  I can't wait for it to all come together... but in the meantime, I had better get started on making it!  So today we are starting on ornaments, and a quilted Advent calendar. 



I also plan to decorate some bauble things, and if I could rustle up some pine cones, it will be perfect... not many of them in North Queensland though, so we may have to improvise!


See more lovely creative spaces over at kootooyoo!

1 comment:

  1. Love your ornaments , I'm sure your window will look beautiful !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I love to know that someone might be reading my rambling!