Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Disaster....

Eeek, just when I feel like the house move is finished (although, anyone who wants to unpack a box is very welcome to visit... I will supply tea and bikkies!), and I might just get back into the swing of things... my virtually brand new Fuji Finepix camera goes ka-poot.  The lens is having a 'focus error' and no amount of switching off and on helped.  So the dealer tells me that I have to send it to Brookvale (at my own cost), and to expect it to be 3 weeks or more, before it is back! 

Just to sweeten it, he said that if it had happened within the first 7 days, they would replace it immediately - but the fact that I have owned it for 8 weeks (a measly 8 weeks!) means that they have to repair, not replace.

Grrrr!  ....... Rant over .....

So I guess it will just be my words of  wisdom (ha ha ha!), and maybe some stock pics on here for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I love to know that someone might be reading my rambling!