Monday, December 6, 2010

Buster Boo bucket hats

I love making girly things - there are so many fabulous girly fabrics to choose from.  But when it comes to finding things for the Busy Boy, I am struggling to find things that are cute, not the average run-of-the-mill, and will stand up to the test of a very busy boy....

So I have decided to make my own.  Fabric Fusion has given me the real pleasure of actually finding some funky boys fabrics, to play with... and as we live in North Queensland, our kids have hats surgically attached to their heads.  Well. I wish they did, then I wouldn't have to keep reminding them to put their hats on!


And so Buster Boo has been born.... another 'baby' to add to the family, so to speak!  I am starting off in a very small way, but I hope that the quality, and fun fabrics, will make these favourites for lots of little boys, and their mums.... please come and check out what is on offer at Buster Boo... www.madeit.com.au/busterboo


2 comments:

  1. I love them! So cute. Keep up the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sasha,

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I've still been following Small Town Mamma without realising you had changed your blog address. I shall do a post about our Jesse Tree soon, so you can find out all about it!

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I love to know that someone might be reading my rambling!