Thursday, April 21, 2011

My daily 'done' list

When I start to feel like I spend all day chasing my tail and not achieving anything, I know it is time to start writing a daily 'done' list again.  Instead of an impossible 'to do' list, that never seems to get smaller, try writing a list of everything you have done that day, and be impressed by how much you did achieve....

* Snuggled with kids in bed
* Breakfast, dress, pack kids for day at Family Daycare
* Quick grocery shop with kids
* Drop kids off
* Print, cut, package and post 9 orders of labels etc
* Start sewing kids hats for large wholesale order
* Start listing new ready to go label designs
* Shop for dinner, and get kids Easter baskets & eggs sorted
* Book 2 nights away over the Easter weekend - we need a break!
* Go to Post Office
* Collect kids, admire their new artwork :-)
* Cook dinner
* Race kids to pharmacy before it closes, for emergency 'my nose hurts' cream!
* Dinner on table,
* Bath duty
* Bedtime routine
* Check and respond to work emails
* Ahhhhh... glass of wine :-)

How is your 'daily done' list going today?

1 comment:

  1. I *love* the idea of a 'Daily Done' list Sasha! I may well adopt it myself - because my 'To Do' list never seems to get done...
    Cheers,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I love to know that someone might be reading my rambling!