Thursday, May 5, 2011

* cough cough *

mmm hmm * cough *

You may want to put on a mask and gown to read this post.  The lady in the pathology collection put them on to take a swab from me yesterday.

Why??  Well.... it seems that things our children are immune to, such as whooping cough, are fair game for their parents, for whom immunity has worn off.

I am waiting for the test results, but our Doctor suspects that Brad and I both have whooping cough.  Not deadly, but extremely irritating, debilitating, tiring, and so not what I needed for the next few months.

Oh well, I did see my lovely friend Tonia at Malanda Sewing & Quilting today, and had some wonderful fabric chat, and a few little things might just have found their way into my bag :-)

Yours in exhaustion,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I love to know that someone might be reading my rambling!