Monday, May 23, 2011

You know it's been a while when...

your blog doesn't even come up as a recently visited link in your browser's history! 

So another few weeks have zoomed by, and I am slowly getting used to working from home, rather than going into the shop each day.  It is actually rather gratifying to feel like I am keeping up with the laundry pile!  Whether this domestic bliss lasts, is another thing!

I have been making so many labels, and sewing kids hats for a lovely new wholesale account, but tonight I couldn't sleep and felt the urge to sew something for myself.  A half-opened jelly roll of French General fabrics (Lumiere de Noel) was calling my name, so I got out of bed and starting cutting it into 6.5" strips, and sewing them together.  I am quite pleased with the results so far, but owing to it being nearly midnight, there are no photos to show... so I will just leave you with a photo of the FG jelly roll that I have used... aren't the colours gorgeous?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I love to know that someone might be reading my rambling!