Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Easy like a Sunday... afternoon

What is your favourite time of the week?  Without doubt, mine is Sunday afternoon.

The serenity ....




The domestic satisfaction of being caught up with the laundry ....



Finding what must surely be the best ever use for spare coffee mugs.... chocolate pudding!  (recipe to come)



And being so un-stressed that I can calmly deal with Naomi accidentally dumping an entire packet of flour on the kitchen floor, while helping with the cooking.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds perfect. I love my evenings, when the kids are asleep and I can do what I want, although I also love moments with them during the day. Aren't they precious when they nap, though? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I love to know that someone might be reading my rambling!